December 7, 2012

Candy Cane Oreos, Joe-Joe's or...HEB Store brand?

The amazing and delicious Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's

I went to Target today and saw Candy Cane Oreos!

I thought...finally! How long has Trader Joe's had this market without competition.

If you have never had the Candy Cane Joe Joe's from Trader Joe's, you have been missing out. These boxes of delicious cookies SELL OUT at a lot of stores. Why are they so good? They have a very rich chocolate cookie and the filling is not only peppermint flavored but also has small pieces of candy cane in it. So good.

They have their own facebook page. People even sell them on ebay!

I was very interested in the Oreo version but the closer I looked at it...it did not look good.

Oreo's version of candy cane oreos
First...what are crunchy sprinkles? And the two color filling reminded me of the candy corn oreos...which were not good.

Then when I went home and got the mail, I found an HEB magazine. Crazy enough, there was an ad for HEB's Candy Cane Oreos!

Looks good!
This I might buy. It looks really good and similar to the Trader Joe's version. ... Or I just might buy the tried and true Trader Joe's Joe-Joe's.

Hint: If you do buy these, do not look at the nutritional information. Eat them, enjoy them and ignore reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment