November 1, 2012

Apps I love - Stitcher

I live in a strange mixed world of home economics and science geek. I love to figure out recipes as well and geek out on the newest technology.

Stitcher is an app that I have used almost every day since I installed it. I used to love a radio program in San Francisco that I of course had to leave when I moved. Turned out the program DJs also moved, to St. Louis! But I eventually found their station and Stitcher brings it right to me! They also automatically found all the podcasts I listen to and downloaded them. So I always have fun and interesting talk radio to listen to.

Why would I need this? I like to take long walks with the dog (when she agrees) and I run almost everyday. Having a program already preset for this is fantastic. Also, they suggest other programs that you may enjoy based on your favorites. I haven't tried these out yet but I found it neat!

Stitcher in Itunes

Stitcher Site
Weird...these are the podcasts I listen to...I guess they're very popular

No comments:

Post a Comment