November 5, 2012

Container Garden - Three-ish weeks

Here's some quick pics of the garden at week three-ish. 

I think the zucchini is dead...


The Basil is still resisting being in the garden


Tomato here is doing quite well! 

Other tomato is doing OK. 


Cucumbers are happy and trellising! 
We also have a banana tree that has made more fruit! 
So I'm a little worried that my tomato plants are growing but not flowering at this point. I've looked it up online and it seems I might be spoiling my plants. People suggested in the past to give it a little hell and stop watering/fertilizing. That way the plant will feel a little stress and think to reproduce. Fingers crossed! 

Do you have plants that aren't flowering? Do you have suggestion for my pretty (but fruitless) tomatoes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment