November 27, 2012

So Easy Gingerbread Rice Crispy Treats! Gingerbread Man Melting...



Image from mystore411.com
I found these at the grocery store and instantly thought...how would those taste as a rice crispy treat??? I got a bag of regular mini marshmallows as well, just in case they were horrible.

Just to be sure, I checked out Kellogg's official recipe for this master piece (not the official text):

  • 6 cups of rice crispy cereal
  • 3 tablespoons of butter
  • Half a bag of marshmallows


  1. Melt butter
  2. Add marshmallows
  3. Add cereal 
  4. While still warm, dump onto greased or wax papered dish and flatten
  5. Wait till cool and then enjoy!

So I obviously half the recipe for each type of marshmallow I was using. And in my forever attempt to get rid of our halloween candy, we stuck in a bunch of our favorite chocolates in them.

hmmm...melted butter

I'm melting!!!

Buahahaha


The wax paper helped to use only half of the pan for each type

Tada! with the added candy

The easiest treat ever


No comments:

Post a Comment